- Papers are accepted either through EasyChar online submission system or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For those unable to use the Online System and are emailing, please include a cover letter with author details, university or country information, and any other author related data(i think we should use a form for submiting papers ).
- The submission processes will be managed by easychair.org. if you have used this system before, you can use the same username and password. If this is your first time using EasyChair, you will need to register for an account by clicking “I have no EasyChair account” button. Upon completion of registration, you will get a notification email from the system and you are ready for submitting your paper. You can upload and re-upload the paper to the system by the submission due date.
- PDF file formats are accepted
- Please ensure all articles are proofread and checked for accuracy prior to submission. Changes cannot be made during the review process. If accepted, minor revisions may be made prior to final submission.
The most important dates to remember are as follows
|Paper Submission Deadline||October 05, 2018|
|Communication of Acceptance||October 20, 2018|
|Camera Ready Submission||October 25, 2018|
|Registration||October 30, 2018|
|Conference Date||August 19-20, 2019|
Conference Proceedings ISBN: 978-1-912532-07-0. The proceedings will be also submitted to Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI), INSPEC, DBLP, EI (Elsevier Index) and Scopus for indexation.
Full Paper Length:
- Full papers: 8-12 Pages
- Short papers: 3-5 Pages
- Extended version of previous paper: 6-8 Pages
- Review, Commentary, Opinion, Or Rapid communication: 3-6 Pages
- Case Report: 10-25 Pages
All papers begin with an abstract not more than 200 words. The abstract be single-spaced nd italicized. Type should be 12 point. Do not print a sub-heading over the abstract.
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
Presentation & Publication (Full paper):
Camera ready requested for all others.
Articles submitted to the conference should report original and previously unpublished findings. Following the ethical conduct is very critical in the academic world. Hence any act of plagiarism cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the submission will be automatically dismissed.