You are welcome to send your research abstract/talk to The International Conference on Water 4.0 and sustainable development technologies (IWAST 2019) which will be held on 05th – 06th October 2019 under the theme “task to do: chose a Theme for iwast”.
Researchers, academicians, social workers, policy makers and other stakeholders are welcome to submit your original research papers to the International Conference on Water 4.0 and Sustainable Development Technologies 2019 which brings a better (blalalalalalalalalalalalaalal). IWAST 2019 is a podium for raising voice to overcome the barriers while exercising emerging ways to identify the challenges in the context by joining hands, gathering together and networking.
We invite to send your original research abstracts/talks,extended version of previous papers, abstracts, review, commentary, opinion, rapid communication, case report etc, case studies formatted to given format in the Abstract submission Guidelines before the Abstract submission deadline. All research papers will be evaluated by Our Scientific Commitees which is a (talk about our commitees) and research papers will be selected according to the international research standard. All the accepted research papers/abstracts will be eligible to be presented at the conference and they should register on or before the final registration deadline.
The most important dates to remember are as follows
|Paper Submission Deadline||October 05, 2018|
|Communication of Acceptance||October 20, 2018|
|Camera Ready Submission||October 25, 2018|
|Registration||October 30, 2018|
|Conference Date||August 19-20, 2019|
- Papers are accepted either through EasyChar online submission system or email at email@example.com. For those unable to use the Online System and are emailing, please include a cover letter with author details, university or country information, and any other author related data(i think we should use a form for submiting papers ).
- The submission processes will be managed by easychair.org. if you have used this system before, you can use the same username and password. If this is your first time using EasyChair, you will need to register for an account by clicking “I have no EasyChair account” button. Upon completion of registration, you will get a notification email from the system and you are ready for submitting your paper. You can upload and re-upload the paper to the system by the submission due date.
- PDF file formats are accepted
- Please ensure all articles are proofread and checked for accuracy prior to submission. Changes cannot be made during the review process. If accepted, minor revisions may be made prior to final submission.
|Template||Link To Download|
|Submission Template for Paper/Abstract||our link|
|Speaker Proposal Template||our link|
|Others if there is||our link|
Formating Guidelines :
- Full papers: 8-12 Pages
- Short papers: 3-5 Pages.
- Extended version of previous paper: 6-8 Pages.
- Review, Commentary, Opinion, Or Rapid communication: 3-6 Pages.
- Case Report: 10-25 Pages.
- Paper content must be original and relevant to one of the many conference topics.
- Authors are required to ensure accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams, maps, and tables.
- Figures and tables need to be placed where they are to appear in the text and must be clear and easy to view.
- Papers must follow format according to the down-loadable template.
- All submitted Abstract/Paper will undergo a review by at least three reviewers, and the authors of accepted papers/extended abstracts will receive feedback on how the research work can be improved
- Only the authors of accepted Abstract/Paper will be invited to register.
- The acceptance decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretic impact, and presentation
- Original: the paper explores a new idea, project or issue; discusses existing research with promise of new insight, discusses new research; or presents new ways of considering existing information
- Engaging: presentation format will involve the audience in some way, or has high potential to attract conference attendees by addressing needs of the community
- Significant: the paper raises and discusses issues important to improving the effectiveness and/or sustainability of open education efforts, and its contents can be broadly disseminated and understood
Quality: claims are supported by sufficient data; claims draw upon relevant literature; and limitations are described honestly
- Relevant: the paper addresses one or more of the themes of the conference
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
(We Should make sth to present our topics bcz their are many fields to present (pb of scrolling down+the view)
You should also add Conference traks(topics)~~~~~~~`