Hope you are doing well,
ICFV’19 will offer oral, poster sessions, tutorials, and professional meetings. The program of the ICFV’19 Congress intends to foster interaction to open the way to future cooperation between participants. All researchers and teams who develop research or recently became interested in the domains of Water Science, Sustainable Environmental Technologies, Internet of Things and Robotic Things, Automation, Computer Vision, Smart Manufacturing, Computational Materials Science, and Thermodynamics Modelling. Submitted papers are expected to cover state-of-the-art technologies, theoretical concepts, standards, products implementation, ongoing research projects and innovative applications of these domains.
We would like to take your attention that the deadline to submit your article to ICFV’19 which will be held from August 05-08, 2019 at the University of Oxford, United Kingdom is approaching You can submit only an abstract if there is no time to complete your article before the deadline.
The Abstract/Paper will be reviewed by two or three reviewers. Only the authors of accepted Abstract/Paper will be invited to register.
- Title: International Congress Future Fusion
- Website: https://icfv.org/
- Venue: ICFV’19 will be held in the University of Oxford, the United Kingdom from August 5 to 8, 2019
- DOI: A Digital Object Identifier will be assigned to each talk.
- Publication: In the conference proceedings of ICFV’19
- Committee:about 200 members from different countries
Should you have any questions or comments, Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.